I want some nude pics done of my wife for our personal memories

"Dear Edward I saw your website and found it excellent. I’m from India and travelling to Barcelona on 23rd of this month for holidays. I’ll staying in Barcelona for 3 days. I want some nude pics done of my wife for our personal memories. If you can do a nude photo shoot of her that would be great. We want at least 7/8 pics for our memory. If interested pls do mail the charges and other conditions. 

Regards"

This is what I do for a living. Write for estimate.

Edward Olive Professional fine art nude, erotic, sexy. lingerie, underwear, fashion, advertising photography website creation, web design, online marketing, social media, promotional videos for agencies and professionals
Tel.: 0034 605610767
Email: edwardolive@hotmail.com
Websites: www.photographerspain.info www.edwardolive.eu


Comments